Friday 22 October 2010

coffee with my cousin.

Today i went for a gingerbread latte at costa with my cousine (Holly) she had a hot chocolate, mine was very delicious and reminded me of christmas, like a gingerbread in liquid form basically, also shared some Tyrell crisps, i think there called that... however i am going to Barbados for christmas this year for 2 and abit weeks with my boyfriend, But i want to come back on Christmas eve, just so i have some seasonal fun. I wore my fat wooly cardigan from H&M today as in England it is FREEEZING at the mo, but yep i was heated like a hotdog, (veggie one) XX

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I especially love the shoes.
    Thank you so much for your comment, and in answer to your quiestion, no I did not make the earings.I bought them at Aldo.

    -Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discover your blog and I think you have loads of potential! Would love the see the pics a little bit bigger! (just advising :))

    I can't be a follower right now (some blogger bug or something), but I'll be back! :)))

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! you're so lucky to be going to Barbados! i'm stuck in the coldest, rainiest, most miserable town in the North; consider yourself better off!

    mademoiselle xo
    //imperfectitem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! x Mademoiselle, where abouts in the North do you live? xxx

    ReplyDelete